Basic one-day course offering an overview of first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for the workplace or home.
Recognized by Worksafe BC.
Includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines. Meets OHS regulations for Basic First Aid. Exceeds competitors’ standards by including injury prevention content, CPR and AED.
- 6.5 – 8 hours. Flexible scheduling options.
- 100% attendance
- Skills demonstration
- 75% minimum passing grade on written exam
- 3-year certification in Emergency First Aid
- CPR Level A, C, or HCP and AED
- 4 – 6 hours
- Includes CPR Level C
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- 3 Key Principles in First Aid – Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
Click here to complete the on-line registration form then return to page to pay online.<