Comprehensive two-day course offering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for those who need training due to work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home. Includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines. Meets federal and a variety of provincial/territorial regulations for Standard First Aid and CPR. Exceeds competitors’ standards by including injury prevention content, CPR and AED.
- 14 -16 hours. Flexible scheduling options.
- 100% attendance
- Skills demonstration
- 75% minimum passing grade on written exam
- 3-year certification in Standard First Aid
- CPR Level A, C, or HCP and AED
- 6 – 8 hours
- Includes CPR Level C, adheres to local legislation
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- 3 key principles in First Aid – Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
- Head and spine injuries
- Sudden medical emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- $ 170.00
Click here to complete the on-line registration then return to page to pay.