Comprehensive two-day course offering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for those who need training due to work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home.
The course meets legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
CPR A: 13 hours in-class OR 5.5 hours in-class + 8 hours online learning*
CPR C: 14 hours in-class OR 8 hours in-class + 8 hours online learning*
First Aid Instructor
- Successfully demonstrate skills and critical steps
- Min. 75% mark for written knowledge evaluation
- Attend and participate in 100% of the course
3-year certification in Standard First Aid and CPR Level A or C
CPR A: 6.5 hours in-class OR 3 hours in-class + 4 hours online learning*
CPR C: 7.5 hours in-class OR 4 hours in-class + 4 hours online learning*
*On-line learning time will vary depending on the learner.
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
- Head and spine injuries
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
Includes any other content required by specific legislation
- First Aid & CPR (manual from the Canadian Red Cross)
- Comprehensive Guide to First Aid & CPR (eBook)
- Standard First Aid CPR A/C – Online access via PIN
- Standard First Aid certificate
Click here to complete the online registration form.
Cost & Payment