A basic one-day course offering lifesaving first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for the workplace or home.
The course meets legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
CPR A: 6.5 hours in-class OR 3.5 hours in-class + 4 hours online learning**
CPR C: 7.5 hours in-class OR 4.5 hours in-class + 4 hours online learning**
First Aid Instructor
- Successfully demonstrate skills and critical steps
- Min. 75% mark for written knowledge evaluation
- Attend and participate in 100% of the course
3-year certification in Emergency First Aid and CPR Level A or C
CPR A: 4 hours in-class OR 3 hours in-class + 4 hours online learning**
CPR C: 5 hours in-class OR 4 hours in-class + 4 hours online learning**
Recertification not available in all jurisdictions.
**Online learning time will vary depending on the learner.
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
Includes any other content required by specific legislation
- First Aid & CPR (print and/or eBook)
- Comprehensive Guide to First Aid & CPR (eBook)
- Emergency First Aid – Online (Blended only)
- Emergency First Aid certificate (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)
Click here to complete the online registration form.
Cost & Payment